All information provided on this website is for informational purposes only with no warranty of any kind– neither expressed nor implied. Daniel Faia may post or share content (e.g., images, videos, demonstrations, presentations, interviews, publications, projects, etc...) that can be accessed by public viewers.
· The determination of the suitability of use or application of the content is the sole responsibility of the public viewer.
· The adherence to safety protocols and use of appropriate procedure and caution when working with hand tools, power tools, machines, and related woodworking materials is the sole responsibility of the public viewer.
· Registration is limited to no more than 5 students per workshop.
· Students must be at least 18 years of age.
· Workshops are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
· Registrations are not confirmed until payment (s) have been received and processed.
· The full non-refundable workshop fee is due at the time of registration for one-day and two-day workshops. A non-refundable deposit of $395.00 is due at the time of registration for workshops scheduled for three or more days, with the non-refundable balance due at least two weeks prior to the workshop start date.
· Perspective students should email Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org if they are interested in registering for a workshop. If space is available, Dan will email them a registration form with payment instructions. Credit/Debit cards are not accepted.
Workshops are limited to small groups in order to provide an optimal teaching environment. Students should consider their schedules carefully before committing to and registering for a workshop. The cancellation policy is in place in order to account for the time and resources that are necessary for Daniel Faia to prepare for a workshop, as well as to help prevent any disruption to a scheduled workshop due to an individual cancellation.
· No refunds are granted if students choose to cancel their workshop registration.
· If a student must cancel a registration because of illness, a one-time credit in the amount of the paid workshop fee (less a 10% materials fee, if applicable) may be issued toward a future workshop within one year of the original workshop date.
· Daniel Faia reserves the right to cancel any workshop.
· If a workshop is cancelled by Daniel Faia, students will be granted a refund of the paid workshop fee.
· It is the priority of Daniel Faia to promote a safe workspace and teach best practices regarding proper operational procedures.
· It is the responsibility of each student to accept and assume all associated risks, and to understand and follow all safety procedures/ precautions for the use of hand tools, power tools, machines, and materials.
· Appropriate eyewear must be worn in the shop (safety glasses when necessary).
· Appropriate footwear must be worn in the shop (no sandals, flip-flops, or open-toed shoes).
· Please keep long hair secured away from the face and refrain from wearing loose clothing or accessories.
· Any student who is unsure of or uncomfortable with any tool, machine, or procedure must notify Daniel Faia immediately.
· Any student who violates any safety procedure/ precaution will be asked to leave the workshop.
· Students are asked not to attend a workshop if they are sick.
· Students should refer to state and local guidelines for current Covid-19 recommendations.
· Helpful resources include, but are not limited to: cdc.gov, nh.gov.
· Alcohol consumption, illegal or recreational drug use, smoking, electronic cigarettes, and vaporizers are strictly prohibited.
· Students who use prescription or over-the-counter medications that could impair their coordination or judgment must notify Daniel Faia so that he can make arrangements to assist them in the safe use of shop equipment.
· Any student who violates this policy will be asked to leave the workshop.